When someone removes me as a contact would that not show in the updates? If they remove me fine but I hope I didn't just delete them when I was adding a bunch of people and groups.

I remember hearing a alert but no icon showed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 07:56 AM
    You dont get any notification if they delete you, if you delete them no, but it will ask you if you are sure..
    01-05-10 07:57 AM
    Just curious, sounds like you guys may know.... when setting up a replacement BlackBerry, and restoring my BBM contacts via the file I 'remotely' backed up to my email, do my contacts have to do anything additional as well, like 're-add' me when I message them again, or is it like a seamless update on their end, like if I were to update a status message or something?

Thanks for any help.
    01-05-10 02:58 PM
    Just curious, sounds like you guys may know.... when setting up a replacement BlackBerry, and restoring my BBM contacts via the file I 'remotely' backed up to my email, do my contacts have to do anything additional as well, like 're-add' me when I message them again, or is it like a seamless update on their end, like if I were to update a status message or something?

Thanks for any help.
    Its seamless, on mine, they didnt even know I switched devices.
    01-05-10 03:27 PM
    Its seamless, on mine, they didnt even know I switched devices.
    That is nice, thanks!
    01-05-10 03:29 PM
    I had the same concerns as well but I literally didn't have to do anything but DL and install the new BBM... didn't even have to click restore.
    01-05-10 03:36 PM
    When switching from one BlackBerry to another, use Device Switch Wizard in Desktop Manager, all info will transfer over quickly and no one will know you switched devices. This is the best and easiest way in my opinion...
    01-05-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD