Good morning. I have the curve 8530 and recently have been having trouble with the phone and have been getting error messages while sending messages in BBM and also the phone freezing and restarting on its own. Did wireless update and does the same thing. Anything else that can b done to rectify besides battery pulls. Any help gladly appreciated. Thank u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 08:23 AM
    Good morning. I have the curve 8530 and recently have been having trouble with the phone and have been getting error messages while sending messages in BBM and also the phone freezing and restarting on its own. Did wireless update and does the same thing. Anything else that can b done to rectify besides battery pulls. Any help gladly appreciated. Thank u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi!
    I have a Bold 9650 so not the same phone as you do but wireless updates very often introduce problems. I would say that you should re-do your update by using DM and reinstalling BBM and see if that doesn't cure the things that are wrong.
    Very often the OS is the culprit here and not BBM. You could start with re-installing BBM but more than likely the restarting is a clue that the OS is at fault.
    11-02-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD