My BBM keeps freezing. I can open the app but when I click on a name to view a message or try to reply it is frozen. The only way to fix it is to do a battery pull. I have to do that at least once a day, sometimes more. I have even tried re installing BBM.

If anyone else could help me out that would be glorious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 07:20 AM
    Its doing the same thing on my S2. Not sure what's up but if I wait for a few minutes, it will eventually unfreeze itself. Either and OS bug or a BBM bug.
    04-30-10 07:36 AM
    I have been having trouble for two days with the freezing problem! I blamed it on my dang old curve but maybe it's bbm...

I have never had this problem before. Several battery pulls usually clears it up.
    04-30-10 07:53 AM
    There is now an upgrade for BBM...version 5.0.0.57 I believe. It just became available on App world and my phone let me know there was an upgrade so maybe try that and see if it fixes the problem

Edit: seems this version has been out for awhile. I thought I was upgraded so that may be something that you want to check to make sure you have the most recent version available.
    Last edited by MTH3333; 04-30-10 at 01:59 PM.
    04-30-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD