I got a BBM message in purple color. What does that mean?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 01:30 AM
    It's a broadcast message. One of your contacts sent a message to all of their friends.
    OB37 likes this.
    02-04-11 01:37 AM
    It's a broadcast message. One of your contacts sent a message to all of their friends.
    So what happens if you reply and have a conversation? Can everybody see it? I'm sorry I'm new to blackberries

02-04-11 01:54 AM
    So what happens if you reply and have a conversation? Can everybody see it? I'm sorry I'm new to blackberries

Nope, only you and the person with whom the chat is open will see it. The only way to send a broadcast message is by pressing menu key and choosing new broadcast message.
    OB37 likes this.
    02-04-11 01:55 AM
    No, it will be just like any conversation you have in BBM. It's just a way to send one message to all, or some, of your BBM contacts.

I personally hate them, they are mostly dumb, if people do it a lot to me they get deleted. People like to send them for different chain messages, and adding new people.
    OB37 likes this.
    02-04-11 01:58 AM
    No, it will be just like any conversation you have in BBM. It's just a way to send one message to all, or some, of your BBM contacts.

I personally hate them, they are mostly dumb, if people do it a lot to me they get deleted. People like to send them for different chain messages, and adding new people.
    Oh okay. Thanks! Same to @gbsn. Sorry again, I don't know how to quote two people.

02-04-11 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD