Hey, there's a message going around saying that the Blackberry messenger service is being fixed tonight for about 72 hours, is this any true ?! The message is this:SB: IMPORTANT NOTICE::: Blackberry Messenger will be down from midnight tonight for roughly 72 hours to fix all the issues people are having with the service. Please broadcast on so you can make other arangements to contact the people needed in this time. Thanks and sorry for the delays. X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 01:53 PM
    Hey, there's a message going around saying that the Blackberry messenger service is being fixed tonight for about 72 hours, is this any true ?! The message is this:SB: IMPORTANT NOTICE::: Blackberry Messenger will be down from midnight tonight for roughly 72 hours to fix all the issues people are having with the service. Please broadcast on so you can make other arangements to contact the people needed in this time. Thanks and sorry for the delays. X

I know there will be a BIS update coming up soon, early tomorrow morning, so yes that will affect your BBM.
    Last edited by sting5566; 03-27-10 at 02:51 PM.
    03-27-10 02:47 PM
    I don't think the BBM will be down for that long of time length. It should be 6 hours like the BIS downtime so the BIS gets the upgrade.
    03-27-10 05:51 PM
    Yah, 72 hours and some of us would probably start having withdrawal symptoms.

03-27-10 06:02 PM
    I'm already having BBM withdrawal..*sigh*
    03-27-10 06:24 PM
    03-27-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD