Im having an issue BBM or possibly the phone, but when I send files (pictures in this case) to people via BBM and then go to delete the picture from my photo's, it says that the "file is currently in use". I've ended the conversation and you cant technically "close" BBM so I'm not sure what the next step is. I'm trying to avoid the simple battery pull, only because my tour likes to take 10-15 mins to reboot
    01-26-10 01:26 PM
    I had the same problem and saw other postings as well. I reset with alt/Right shift/delete and that let me delete some pics. I then read others were doing battery pulls with some success. I just downgraded back to version 4.7. I also started using google talk more.
    Hope this helps
    02-06-10 11:42 AM
    If you are sending the Pic only to be previewed, then after you send the pic do a cancel. You can then del the pic and the person you sent it to can still do a preview of the pic but can not download it.

If you are sending it and want the person to save the pic to their BB, then wait until they have downloaded the pic and then delete it.

And if you end the convo while the pic is sending you are able to delete it and the other person can again only preview the pics.

of course, I would make sure you are using BBM version 5.0.0.57 or the preview does not work properly.
    02-08-10 02:15 PM
    If the file is in use when you try to delete it, go back to your camera and exit from the preview screen. It's "in use" because the camera has it open.
    02-09-10 08:48 PM
    have the bbm contact accept the pic or cancel cuz the only have it in preview once they canel or accept u can delete it
    03-02-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD