10-11-09 12:35 AM
32 12
tools
    Go into "My Profile" and under "My Status" is "Available, Busy, or Personalize" which you can type in anything you want as your status.
    I'm not having issues with MY status, the issue is with my CONTACT's status, as next to there name that little clock no longer appears
    10-08-09 08:27 AM
    No threaded SMS here, im guessing thats an OS 5.0 thing not a BBM 5.0
    10-08-09 08:36 AM
    No threaded SMS here, im guessing thats an OS 5.0 thing not a BBM 5.0
    Yes it is, you need OS 5 installed for threaded SMS.
    10-08-09 09:46 AM
    I'm not having issues with MY status, the issue is with my CONTACT's status, as next to there name that little clock no longer appears
    Right. Now to find out the status of a contact you have to hilight the contact, click the menu button and click "Contact Profile" which shows their status. Totally stupid have to go through that to find out a person's status.
    10-08-09 09:48 AM
    Right. Now to find out the status of a contact you have to hilight the contact, click the menu button and click "Contact Profile" which shows their status. Totally stupid have to go through that to find out a person's status.
    one of my contacts was still listed available when the contacts was actually offline not sure if thats because they have the old version of BBM
    10-08-09 11:00 AM
    Some contact pics do not show. Even if they upgraded to 5.0bbm and added a pic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 08:05 PM
    I agree that its stupid to have to check the contacts profile to see their status. I really wish I could find 5.0.0.8 again, it was better in nearly every way, IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 12:35 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD