I am having a problem with some of my BBM's where it just shows me a check mark but never actually sends. When this happens it either takes a long time for the message to go through or it just never does. The "D" or "R" never appears. I took the phone to the Verizon store and they told me to upgrade my OS (which is already at the newest officially released version). I am recovering from surgery so can't really take a trip back to the verizon store so I figured I would try here. Anybody else have this problem or have a fix for it? Thanks
    07-12-10 09:15 PM
    anybody????
    07-13-10 11:46 AM
    Is it doing for everyone or just a few contacts?
    Is the BBM contact still a valid contact?
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    07-13-10 12:13 PM
    This happens to me every so often as well, I just do a battery pull and it clears up.
    07-13-10 12:24 PM
    I only BBM 2 different people and it happens to both and they are both valid contacts. I've tried battery pulls but the only way it seems to be corrected is by just waiting for the message to go through. Sometimes this takes a few minutes and sometimes a few hours. Never happened until about a week ago.
    07-13-10 03:04 PM
    Are you on the last version of BBM? The one bundled with .328 (latest Verizon OS build) is not the latest BBM available... I don't believe.
    07-13-10 03:34 PM
    I'm having the same issues. Sometimes it goes right through. Other times not. Happens with all my contacts. I thought it might have been a .685 issue. So I upgraded to the new beta bbm. Same issues. So I ditched both .685 and the beta. I'm running 591/732 hybrid now. Still same issue. So I went back to bbm beta and its still doing it.

I'm glad its not just me. I almost put this phone in the blender.

Anyone else having same problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 12:05 PM
    I think its bbm servers ******* up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 01:42 PM
    I'm having the same issue.

Question: Are you on a Blackberry Enterprise server? Or a Blackberry Professional Server? Or just using BIS?
    07-14-10 03:08 PM
    I'm having the same issue.

Question: Are you on a Blackberry Enterprise server? Or a Blackberry Professional Server? Or just using BIS?
    No on both of the above. I figured it was a server problem but wanted to see if others were having the same problem.
    07-14-10 03:55 PM
    Seems like a RIM problem. I've been having delivery/receipt issues for the past week. I'm on AT&T.
    07-15-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD