I don't know if this is in the right part of the forum or not, but I'm having an issue all of a sudden with BBM.

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_qm_peer (212) is not responding; process terminated"

Can't seem to use BBM properly and I don't know why. I noticed it happened as I got off the phone a few minutes ago. Really strange.
    08-12-11 09:14 PM
    maybe you should upgrade your bbm to the newest version
    08-14-11 03:58 AM
    I don't know if this is in the right part of the forum or not, but I'm having an issue all of a sudden with BBM.

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_qm_peer (212) is not responding; process terminated"

Can't seem to use BBM properly and I don't know why. I noticed it happened as I got off the phone a few minutes ago. Really strange.
    Have you already tried pulling your battery out? If not, try re-installing BBM or better yet get the latest version from AppWorld or BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger - BBM an Instant Messaging App

Also, if you know hybrid thingy, there's possibility that mixing some of the modules from different version (and if you don't know what you're doing) will make your BBM to crash.
    08-14-11 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD