I didn't see this posted but if it is let me know.

Does anyone else find that the emoticons on their BBM are extremely small? I have changed fonts and looked for settings but have found none. Now, before you say it, yes I have already installed the latest BBM 5.0 and that did not change anything except it added some new, and small, emoticons. The beer one has to be the smallest mug of beer I have ever seen!
    07-17-09 11:22 PM
    I didn't see this posted but if it is let me know.

Does anyone else find that the emoticons on their BBM are extremely small? I have changed fonts and looked for settings but have found none. Now, before you say it, yes I have already installed the latest BBM 5.0 and that did not change anything except it added some new, and small, emoticons. The beer one has to be the smallest mug of beer I have ever seen!

I agree they make the window quite small but I think its so all the emoticons show on one page instead of scrolling..
    07-17-09 11:29 PM
    I agree they make the window quite small but I think its so all the emoticons show on one page instead of scrolling..
    Yes and no. I have an 8330 on the company BES. I had an 8230 for two weeks before the Tour, Storm before that, an 8330 before that and an 8703e before that. Never have I had anything this small before, not even on the small 8230 screen.

Also, they are small even if I choose the symbol button which displays them only a few at a time.
    07-17-09 11:31 PM
    Yes and no. I have an 8330 on the company BES. I had an 8230 for two weeks before the Tour, Storm before that, an 8330 before that and an 8703e before that. Never have I had anything this small before, not even on the small 8230 screen.

Also, they are small even if I choose the symbol button which displays them only a few at a time.
    I think if you increase system fonts, the smileys increase?
    07-17-09 11:48 PM
    I think if you increase system fonts, the smileys increase?
    Tried that, I am at font size 10 and they are the same as when it was at size 7.
    07-17-09 11:51 PM
    I am having this problem too: i had the leaked version of 5.0, in which they were normal sized when they appeared in my chat convos, but i dl the new official 5.0.0.33 from RIM today and now they show up so tiny in my convo?
    10-09-09 01:37 PM
    I am having this problem too: i had the leaked version of 5.0, in which they were normal sized when they appeared in my chat convos, but i dl the new official 5.0.0.33 from RIM today and now they show up so tiny in my convo?
    i have the same problem,,,anyone have a solution for that
    08-21-10 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD