So, im new to the blackberry scene but have been browsing this website for a long time. I have the 9530 Storm, and I was wondering if there was any way to get more emoticons for BBM. I tried searching but it hasn't brought up any clear answers for me. Any info on this would be much appreciated, thanks.
    02-19-09 11:03 PM
    unfortunately no. there is no other way to add anymore emoticons
    02-19-09 11:42 PM
    There is an app that works for other BBs but not storm to add emoticons. I can't remember what it is called but I will edit this post if I can find it. Also there are symbols (ex: BB icon, zodiac signs, diamond, spade, club, heart) that you can use in BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 12:23 AM
    unfortunately no. there is no other way to add anymore emoticons
    What do you mean "ADD ANYMORE EMOTICONS" Am I missing some existing emoticons already??
    02-20-09 05:06 AM
    What do you mean "ADD ANYMORE EMOTICONS" Am I missing some existing emoticons already??
    its an iphone thing
    02-20-09 08:14 AM
    If you look, there is a smiley face next to the dialog box. Clicking it brings up a menu of emoticons.
    02-20-09 10:30 PM
    related question... some people cant see all of my smilies if i send it to another person's older model berry such as a pearl... any ideas why?
    02-20-09 10:32 PM
    If you look, there is a smiley face next to the dialog box. Clicking it brings up a menu of emoticons.
    I feel dumb
    I dont see the smiley face that you speak of, I can see it in your thumbnail next to a paper clip but I get neither. How do I get it to show up? Is it a setting or a separate app?
    I am using .103 leaked OS. That is why I asked if I was missing something.
    Thanks in advance.
    02-22-09 09:31 AM
    Sorry all, MY BAD! I didn't realize this was under BBM. I thought regular sms or email. I've never used BBM, under BBM does it work only for BB users? What is the benefit of using BBM? I would think that the messages would be free as opposed to sms? What else?
    02-22-09 09:41 AM
    Sorry all, MY BAD! I didn't realize this was under BBM. I thought regular sms or email. I've never used BBM, under BBM does it work only for BB users? What is the benefit of using BBM? I would think that the messages would be free as opposed to sms? What else?
    Yes on both accounts. Can only be used from a Blackberry to another Blackberry (regardles of service provider, i.e. from a VZW Storm to an ATT Curve, etc). And it is free and does not charge you for SMS/MMS, etc. You can send photos, etc.
    02-22-09 10:40 AM
    I am seeking for zodiac codes for the bbm curve. Where can I find them?
    03-03-10 08:34 PM
    related question... some people cant see all of my smilies if i send it to another person's older model berry such as a pearl... any ideas why?
    Some of them are new to BBM 5 or whatever you want to call it. If they have not manually downloaded the latest version of BBM, some will not work *for them*.

* * mark the Edit.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 03-04-10 at 12:35 PM.
    03-03-10 10:32 PM
    Look at the front page (crackberry.com) there was a post a few days ago about these and how to add them. Anyone with older BBM probably won't see them.
    03-04-10 09:02 AM
    I can't find the thread anywhere. How the **** do i do it? Its all i want to know.
    03-08-10 04:41 AM
    You either get them from someone and add them one by one to your autotext, or you use the application that was on the front page of crackberry yesterday.
    03-08-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD