I've been getting the red clock beside e-mails and bbm messages a lot lately. Is it the service speed or the phone speed that is causing this. It's taking me 2-3 min to fire off messages and quite a while to send messages. Some messages still have the red clock beside them. I'm with bell. I do notice when I connect to wifi everything is pretty much instant. Anyone else having this problem? How to correct? It's driving me nuts!

Red clock means that message is still waiting to be sent correct?

Thanks,
    12-09-09 11:33 PM
    Yes the red clock means that it is waiting to be sent off, if you are in a nad coverage area and have few bars of signal then it may take longer to send, if the system is busy then it may take to be sent... My guess would be you having poor signal or in a high traffic area...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 02:18 AM
    I've been getting the red clock beside e-mails and bbm messages a lot lately. Is it the service speed or the phone speed that is causing this. It's taking me 2-3 min to fire off messages and quite a while to send messages. Some messages still have the red clock beside them. I'm with bell. I do notice when I connect to wifi everything is pretty much instant. Anyone else having this problem? How to correct? It's driving me nuts!

Red clock means that message is still waiting to be sent correct?

Thanks,
    I am on BELL also, and there have been a lot of upgrades to their network, once in a while I get some lag but as already said, for me it's been when I have next to no signal which makes perfect sense. Although I haven't had to wait 2-3min for anything other than BBM once in a while hanging due to whatever RIM's servers are doing.

Other than that, it's all good baby.
    12-10-09 02:45 AM
    I am on BELL also, and there have been a lot of upgrades to their network, once in a while I get some lag but as already said, for me it's been when I have next to no signal which makes perfect sense. Although I haven't had to wait 2-3min for anything other than BBM once in a while hanging due to whatever RIM's servers are doing.

Other than that, it's all good baby.
    Are you in Ontario? My BB service is letting me down right now. E.g. a BBM message from a rogers bb takes 5 minutes to get to my bell bb even though we are right beside each other. Pretty much every message I send goes through the red clock and takes at least 1-2 min to send. I notice rogers messages on a 8800 pearl are instant most of the time.
    12-10-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD