hey guys so i deleted my bbm on my curve 8310 cause i didnt have a plan at the time that supported bbm... so now i have a plan that does and i cant download bbm because my plan does not allow me to use browser, only the social netoworking apps.... anyways on the bb website it gives u a link to download bb app world using the browser witch i obviously cant do... do you guys know of a way to get it on using bb desktop manager or somthing???
    thannkss
    09-05-10 11:32 PM
    Download the phones OS from the RIM website and install it on your computer. Then plug your phone in and open desktop manager. You can then install it from there, as its included in the OS. Crappy thing is it will be an old version. You will need to find someone who has the new versions COD files zipped, then drag/drop then into the OS's java folder to get the newest version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 02:57 AM
    Or just goto blackberry app world and download it again. Soon as you load app world, scroll to the right about 4 or 5 clicks and you will see it.
    09-06-10 09:43 AM
    The OP is on a SOCIAL PLAN. They cannot use App World.
    09-06-10 10:13 AM
    hey can u send me a link to the download
    09-06-10 06:47 PM
    Download the phones OS from the RIM website and install it on your computer. Then plug your phone in and open desktop manager. You can then install it from there, as its included in the OS. Crappy thing is it will be an old version. You will need to find someone who has the new versions COD files zipped, then drag/drop then into the OS's java folder to get the newest version.

hey um i cant download that cause i have the curve 8310
    09-06-10 06:59 PM
    solution: get a new BB
    haha
    09-06-10 07:03 PM
    Can't download what?

09-06-10 08:18 PM
    Can't download what?

the os software its not compatable with my bb... thanks
    09-07-10 09:17 AM
    Research in Motion provides OS packages for all their models, including the 8310.

The information in dictoresno post is correct.

Download and install the correct OS, then use Application Loader to maintain all of your software, including BlackBerry Messenger v4.xx.

BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

09-07-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD