Hello all,
    not sure if I am in the right area to ask this question.
    I have had to replace my curve under warranty, and there have been some problems in the set-up. It's too late today to call for technical support, so I must wait til tomorrow. I figured I would ask here and see if there is something I am overlooking.
    I am trying to update to BBM 5.0 and I use the link provided on the phone, and every time I get a "download fail" error...no progress whatsoever, just a continuous fail. I was able to load the latest OS on the phone, but still have the downgraded BBM.
    Now, when I got this phone, I have had to talk to tech support on 3 different occasions today in regards to the phone not working at all, not able to accept incoming calls, and also not able to accept incoming texts, so I am sure it's another 15 min call ause they didn't check off a box somewhere. I just want to see if it's a simple thing that I may have overlooked, as it's been a good 11 months since I set up my last phone.....I appreciate any advice I can get. Thank-you so much.
    12-18-09 04:03 AM
    Guess in the 12 months I have had the phone, my data plan became outdated. Problem solved.
    12-19-09 04:45 AM
    Cool good luck with the phone
    12-19-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD