Seems BBM is down again, or at least none of my contacts are having any luck with it today. It's not a coverage issue either as email, sms and browsing all work fine. GRRRR!!
    10-01-11 07:28 AM
    RIMs servers are down
    10-01-11 07:42 AM
    Starting to understand now why people are migrating away from Blackberry. So frustrating when you depend on the service for communication.
    10-01-11 07:47 AM
    Well it appears at least that internet is working again. I feel the same as you. I am frustrated with the quality problems I have had with my latest BB (replaced 4 times in 7 months). I am really getting sick of the loss of dependability BB used to be known for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 07:50 AM
    I had my 9780 in for service one time, and it's still working best kind after the repair for the keyboard issue. My wife has that one now and loves it, particularly the battery life. My 9900 so far has been great(aside from battery life), but the services, BBM in particular are getting very frustrating.
    10-01-11 08:14 AM
    I guess I am kind of getting the shaft from both sides so its more frustating than just RIM. My carrier hasn't had reliable 3G in my area in 7 months. I have had my 9780 in 2G since March. Wierdly enough, and I don't profess to know the reasons, data speed on iphones hasn't been affected to the sane degree as the BB with the same carrier and same area. As of yesterday they say they are still "working on it". So take that and the issues with RIM and it all adds up to a boiling point.

10-01-11 08:25 AM
    My BBM and internet is fine. My FB for BB isn't updating and beweather isn't either.

10-01-11 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD