My BBM hasn't been delivering or receiving messages for 2 days now. Anybody know if there is a problem. I have the Bold 9930. Any help would be wonderful.
    06-10-12 09:34 PM
    mine is working fine all weekend
    06-10-12 09:49 PM
    I have been exchanging BBM with a Verizon user all day no problems.

Suggestions:
    Reboot (a physical battery pull)
    Resend service books
    Try adding your own PIN to BBM (it should work) and send yourself a test message.
    06-10-12 09:50 PM
    battery pull or resend service books
    06-10-12 10:13 PM
    For me, anytime I face a problem like this, I do a battery pull first. Just in case that was the problem. If the problem persists, then I know that it's a network problem...
    06-10-12 10:15 PM
    Been doing battery pulls like crazy. Still not working. How do I resend service books?
    06-10-12 11:32 PM
  7. T
    Try adding your own PIN to BBM (it should work) and send yourself a test message.
    Good info. Never knew this was possible.

OP, do you have some one-way friends like I do? For example, sadly, I have a loved one who doesn't do her part in keeping the lines of communication open (unless, of course, it's convenient for her or she wants or needs something). It's always the same set of excuses as to why when I type nothing comes back: no internet connection, phone battery dead, etc. I'm half-kidding, but if so, that could be why your notification light isn't flashing ...
    06-10-12 11:41 PM
    What does that hafta to with the price of tea in china. BBM, not working, resend service books, how do I do that?
    06-11-12 12:12 AM
    What does that hafta to with the price of tea in china. BBM, not working, resend service books, how do I do that?

google it or search the forums. its been explained a million times. go into email setup, menu, send service books.
    06-11-12 12:16 AM
    No problems here. And I've been BBM'ing someone in Berlin and Oman so it's all good there too!
    06-11-12 01:05 AM
    So I just got off the phone with the Verizon rep and he said that RIM has confirmed that there is a data outage that has been affecting North America. Anybody else in the USA having this problem or is it just me?
    06-12-12 03:06 PM
    So I just got off the phone with the Verizon rep and he said that RIM has confirmed that there is a data outage that has been affecting North America. Anybody else in the USA having this problem or is it just me?
    Its just you. My BBM is fine.
    habs_fan likes this.
    06-12-12 03:09 PM
    My bbm seems to be working in the Midwest. But messages to Florida are not showing that they are getting delivered.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    06-12-12 03:20 PM
    No issues here in Toronto, Canada.

Hopefully things get back up for you soon OP.
    06-12-12 04:21 PM
    No issues between myself in Connecticut and people I have been BBMing in New Jersey.
    06-12-12 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD