Is anyone having trouble with BBM?

I click the BBM icon on my 9930, and nothing happens.

I haven't gotten any notifications or anything either. I'm bridged to PB, and I am able to open the BBM app from my PB, but when launch it, none of my conversations show up. Contacts show just fine. I sent myself a BBM message but it still shows the red clock (not delivered).

Did I miss something here?

I'm on Verizon running latest build .374

UPDATE:

The BBM message I sent myself via PB finally delivered after about 12 minutes. I got a notification on my PB and a notification on my 9930. However, I still can't launch the BBM app on my 9930 no matter what I do, yet it still gives me notifications. Also, I still can't see any of my previous conversations with contacts. I can view all of my contacts, just no past conversations with them
    Last edited by jranciano; 12-02-11 at 05:58 AM.
    12-02-11 05:49 AM
    Mine is still working here. It's the only txt program that my fience and I use.
    12-02-11 06:08 AM
    My wife and I were having long delays with message delivery for the last 2 days. It was hit and miss, you did not know when it would flake out.

We are on AT&T in southeast Florida, both with Torch 9800s.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-11 07:02 AM
    That sounds like an app issue on your device rather than a BBM issue. Also, BBM over the last days for me (anywhere between 12-15 conversations at a time on Verizon/AT&T devices) worked as normal. DC area
    12-02-11 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD