Hi, I've read any thread that I can find on this issue and no solution has helped...

In all group conversations on BBM any message I send appears twice for me as if showing me that it sent and then also sending it to myself. Both members on the other end of my convo have no issues.

Battery pull does not solve.

Saying 'Yes' to 'Hide Sent Messages' in Messages Options does not solve.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks
    05-21-09 11:28 AM
    did you add yourself as a contact in bb messenger?
    05-21-09 11:58 AM
    Ok well I bet that's the problem, Thanks

...but that raises another question...

I'm not actually listed on my contact list in BBM, but if I try to send something to a messenger contact (like an address card for example) it DOES list myself as a messenger contact for me to choose from.

So, I tried sending an address card to myself, which opened up a messenger chat with myself. And then I went to 'delete contact' but it didn't seem to work.

Any ideas?
    05-21-09 12:54 PM
    NE help ? for the poster
    05-21-09 08:59 PM
    please refrain from posting about the same topic in 2 places.

answers are found here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/del...ontact-232490/
    05-21-09 09:01 PM
    actually one is about a double messaging issue and one is about having himself as a contact. they are different questions
    05-21-09 09:08 PM
    actually one is about a double messaging issue and one is about having himself as a contact. they are different questions
    Thank you for being his spokes person, but the topics are nearly identical, and they are coming from the same root, so once the answers found to one, i think we will solve both!
    05-22-09 05:08 AM
    Well I am being spokesman because I am tired of him complaining to me about it. So I would love to find the answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 08:35 AM
    To delete yourself you would highlight your name then menu and delete contact?

as stated in the other post. has that been attempted?
    05-22-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD