I seem to be having problems to send messages. It started just yesterday when I noticed the square clocks appearing next to messages.

My wife doesn't appear to have the problem however I do.

My phone is an 8520
    11-05-10 07:32 AM
    Driving me mental.

I have now emailed Virgin to the technical people to see if they can help.

My messages don't send I get the a square yellow clock. Then they arrive all in one (wifey got 5 backed up messages at once). Using the Facebook application I am told it failed to send.

So I have tried to resend, however, my friend then phoned me to ask how many more times am I going to place the message on her Facebook (it had posted 3 times).

It is driving me barmy and I hope Virgin get in touch with me soon.

See what the Blackberry has done to me...I neeeeds it!
    11-05-10 09:26 AM
    Unfortunately, usually delays like that are network delays and I think you have done the right thing by contacting your service provider.
    I am puzzled by the fact that your wife has good service and you dont. Quite the puzzle!!!!

Keep us posted.
    Maybe someone can think of something else to help you...
    11-05-10 10:04 AM
    This is odd.

When my phone has a Wifi signal not one of the issues I am struggling with occur.

Facebook, BBM, Twitter etc. All there all instant.

It never usually was like this!

Any clues what it may be?
    11-05-10 12:53 PM
    I would think that proves it's your cellular network who is the problem...
    Have you gone to manage connections and turned off all connections and then waited a few minutes and turned them on again? Maybe just to jolt everything? Don't really know if it would do any good or not...Just thinking on screen here...
    11-05-10 01:00 PM
    I have those delays occasionally.
    11-05-10 01:03 PM
    I have those delays occasionally.
    Okie dokie. Turned off connections and removed battery for 10 minutes. Turned back on and restarted connections. Will give it a wifi go first thing in the morning. Thanks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 01:42 PM
    I think it's a server issue, and if so battery pulls and connection restarts won't cure it.
    11-05-10 01:56 PM
    YAY!!! Seems to be working a treat today. Thank you all for your advice on this.
    11-06-10 06:50 AM
    YAY!!! Seems to be working a treat today. Thank you all for your advice on this.
    You know what? Even tho I am "across the pond" so to speak, my BBM was so deadly slow last night I was speaking about you to a friend!
    LOL
    And now your problem is better! Yay!!!
    11-06-10 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD