Apologies in advance if there is a similar thread such as this or if I've posted in the wrong section.

I updated to BBM 6 on Saturday and although the chats work and I managed to get my contacts through a backup, there is an issue with display pictures. I am able to update mine on my device, however my contacts can only see the image I had up on Saturday. I can not see any contacts display pictures unless they update them. So whoever has not updated their display picture since I upgraded to BBM 6, still has a blank image.

I have done the battery pulls, deleted, reinstalled, everything I could think of.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with this issue or tell me why this has occurred. Thank you.
    08-29-11 07:27 AM
    I'm at work right now so I don't really have time to read all of the other thread..I'm not sure if it will help but give it a read, maybe it has the answer in here

http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...update-558731/

Goodluck
    08-29-11 07:52 AM
    maybe it is because your operator network that is running slowly for data access, it can be the reason for your Display Image Contact were blank.
    08-29-11 08:53 AM
    I'm at work right now so I don't really have time to read all of the other thread..I'm not sure if it will help but give it a read, maybe it has the answer in here

Goodluck
    The posts in the thread are similar to my problem. Except I can see new updated pictures. I'm not sure why.

whitechip, I guess it could be a server problem. I'm still a lil confused lol.
    08-29-11 09:43 AM
    I had the same issue when I switched from my 9530 to 9800. Despite some of my contacts also having a 9800. They were seeing the buddy icons and I wasn't. It fixed itself after a few days. I didn't actively agree or press OK on anything either.
    08-29-11 06:48 PM
    I have the similar problem, any answer?
    08-30-11 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD