hi to all of you.

i have just upgraded to the bbm 6.0.0.125 and after restarting, it's all disappeared. it shows up in the applications etc but i highlight over it and dont have the delete option available? it's not hidden as i dont get the show all option either. i am really at a loss ;( please advise, and thank you so much in advance, you must be sick of this problem.
    08-02-11 05:50 PM
    maybe you just reinstall it? might fix the problem?
    And no, I am not sick of your problem, why would I ?
    gapinwales likes this.
    08-02-11 06:43 PM
    The BBM version is not compatible with your OS. You need to reinstall the whole OS again. Reinstalling just BBM will not do unless there is a way for you to install an old version. Just ignore the prompts to update in the future.
    gapinwales likes this.
    08-02-11 07:05 PM
    thanks you two, i had a feeling afterwards i would need to reinstal, any ideas on this or do i just go to the blackberry site and download from there? thank you again... i guess this is a common prob right now.
    08-02-11 07:13 PM
    it still says that bbm 5.0 is on there, despite bbm 6.0 not working... is this me being stupid, i am new to the whole smart phone thing, it wont deter me! lol.
    08-02-11 07:25 PM
    Just delete BBM6 off the phone, and if a battery pull doesn't bring BBM5 back, install it again from here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ck-ota-634014/
    08-02-11 09:07 PM
    Yes reinstall the previous version of BBM and preform a batterypull
    08-03-11 05:57 PM
    After the update, my BBM icon totally disappeared from my screen.
    It was still installed.
    A battery pull did the trick.

Good Luck
    08-03-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD