10-27-09 02:44 PM
30 12
tools
    I deleated the archive and then battery pull went back to BB app world and downloaded it again and it is working just fine now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 02:04 PM
    SO I've got it working, but the archive icon is still there side by side with the working version, so I guess I am just going to hide the icon and try and wait it out without doing a quickpull otherwise I'll lose it again, good luck everyone else :/
    10-27-09 02:22 PM
    Try checking out the following thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ma...others-347637/

The steps posted here have worked for nearly all the cases I've seen thus far.
    10-27-09 02:31 PM
    SO I've got it working, but the archive icon is still there side by side with the working version, so I guess I am just going to hide the icon and try and wait it out without doing a quickpull otherwise I'll lose it again, good luck everyone else :/
    Spencer, you can delete the archive version, do a battery pull and the working version will remain, how did you get it fixed?
    10-27-09 02:43 PM
    FYI, same thing happened to me and my girlfriend's storm. BBM shows up under Applications>Add-on as a blank window. I tried re-installing many times with no luck.

I used desktop manager to get the old 4.7 BBM loaded, but once I upgrade to 5.0.0.33 it dissapears.
    try my suggeston
    10-27-09 02:44 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD