Sorry if this has been posted, but I have been searching for hours. I have that worthless bbm 5.0 which I hate. Here is my problem. When someone sends me a picture I accept it and save it or overwrite it and then wait for the download to start. In turn when this happens it deletes a picture in my file. This will be a recent picture. I have it saving to the sd card too. I have a 8330 sprint service with os 4.5.0.175 and the most up to date bbm. I think it has something to do with the pic title ie; 00003 etc. How do i fix this, and is this the problem?
    10-16-09 09:07 PM
    Sorry if this has been posted, but I have been searching for hours. I have that worthless bbm 5.0 which I hate. Here is my problem. When someone sends me a picture I accept it and save it or overwrite it and then wait for the download to start. In turn when this happens it deletes a picture in my file. This will be a recent picture. I have it saving to the sd card too. I have a 8330 sprint service with os 4.5.0.175 and the most up to date bbm. I think it has something to do with the pic title ie; 00003 etc. How do i fix this, and is this the problem?
    If the file someone is trying to send you is the has the same name as a file on your phone, it will overwrite the file on your phone.

You can change the name of the incoming file. I'd just add "_1" to the incoming file.
    10-17-09 12:05 AM
    Is there anyway to fix it so it doesnt do that? why the heck did that happen in the first place? I hate this update. Thanks for your help
    10-17-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD