I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I'm sorry if it isn't.

I recently bought a Storm 2 (9550) to replace my old Curve 8520 and I've found a problem with my BBM. I've noticed how with a few of my BBM contacts I keep disappearing from their contacts list, as if i deleted them, but they still show up on my list (I did not delete them). When I talk to them, it asks me to re-invite because they don't have me in their list, so I do it, but then after a while it asks me again, and again, and again.

I tried deleting them and having them add me, I tried having them delete me and then add me again, i tried adding them myself both times. Nothing. Battery pull, on both sides, still nothing. I have no idea why this keeps happening and its getting on my nerves everytime someone asks me why I deleted them, when, actually, I didn't!

Someone please explain what's going on? Has anyone ever had this same issue before? Or what do you recommend I should do ?
    02-09-10 10:04 PM
    I'd like to find an answer for this bc this is happening to one of my contacts as well and its very frustrating, she disappears from my list either every day or every other day and I have to re-add her, she will sms text me and ask me why I am not responding on bbm but she will no longer be on my contact list even though I am still on hers, I've tried everything I could think of, backup/restore locally & remotely, deleting all backup files on both phones and creating a new backup while we r still contacts, even tried deleting and reinstalling her bbm & adding everyone manually nothing works. Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 11:53 AM
    hey there's an update here that maybe you can find useful... I still haven't tried.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/bb...-issue-422101/
    02-15-10 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD