Is anyone else having trouble with slow delivery on Blackberry Messenger?

The BBMs I send, to different people on different carriers are taking about ten minutes to deliver.

I've tried a battery pull and did my wife's phone too, but still slow.
    04-15-09 11:23 PM
    My BBM is being acting out too, a friend of mine had two msgs stuck on the little red clock that I never got
    04-15-09 11:28 PM
    It seems to me that if it's on different carriers that it would be a BB BIS issue...
    04-15-09 11:36 PM
    mine was a little slow earlier, i was messaging a friend, and it would take a full minute to open up the message from the bbm menu.
    04-15-09 11:43 PM
    It seems to me that if it's on different carriers that it would be a BB BIS issue...
    Probably, remember that recently they had an issue with the emails
    04-15-09 11:45 PM
    Mines been slow for about a week or so now. It gets to annoying to use after awhile. It'll also say the person is on the phone/busy, etc even if they arent.
    04-15-09 11:46 PM
    Me and my girlfriend are constantly bbming. And usually a few times a day we run into a problem, but we have kinda found a way around it. Normally one of msgs won't send and one of us will see a red x by the others name. So normally what ill do if it happens is send her an mms that says "red x". When I send her that, she sends me a bbm and it starts working again. Try this and see if it works, I think sometimes the other person has to send something to get your bbm working again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 11:47 PM
    I agree. I'll send a couple of lines and if they're stuck, I'll send a text or forward an email, and then they all clear and show that they've been delivered.

It's getting really annoying. Something is obviously not working right on the BB servers.
    04-16-09 07:27 AM
    Yes I've also been experiencing some delays with my bbm. Most noticeably happened a few days ago... I sent a message to my gf as I was leaving work that I was leaving work and on my way home,,, her phone vibrated 4 hrs later with the message! I did a few tests and noticed that some would take up to 1 minute to go through with most taking less then 5 seconds... I called Bell (my carrier as well as employer) and they said there weren't any known outages or delays ongoing at the moment. Has anyone else had any recent problems?
    02-05-10 01:38 PM
    I posted the question in another forum and did not get a answer other than do a battery pull. We have 5 bb with at&t and all 5 have the same problem with slow BBMs . All group messages go through with no problem . it is just the BBMs. What I had to do is just make a group for our family and one for just my wife and I. Also had to do a group for one of my good friends so we can chat. I dont know why the BBMs are so slow and the group messages go through instantly.
    02-05-10 02:17 PM
    Anybody have a answer to why BBMs are so slow but group messages go through instantly?
    02-07-10 03:03 PM
    I am having a problem too. It can take up to a few minutes for the "d" to show up with the sent message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 10:03 AM
    experiencing the same problem with my T-mobile bold 9700...been going on for a few days now and really starting to dislike it.
    02-17-10 07:27 PM
    same problem here and noticed after i send a bbm and the d doesnt appear...i just type a few letters...this sends the other person is typing message...then delete those letters and dont send anything...most of the time the whole system catches up....shows r and the other persons reply.....also sending a ping works...or sending a pin message works....really sucks though.....i tried bat pulls....and just reinstalled os again....same crap....rim sucks.....
    02-23-10 06:45 PM
    same here

is there any fix for this issue yet??
    10-16-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD