So for my gf on her 9000 and select other friends, (Storm1 and new Curve and at least 3 others). I send them BBM. My device reads delivered but they don't receive the message...ever. It seems they can bbm me but I can't bbm them. I've tried quick pull, alt +del reset and an actual manual battery pull...no dice...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 05:34 PM
    Make sure you update to the latest BBM. There was an issue with BBM that shut down most of North America's blackberry service. During that time, I had the same issue that you described.
    03-07-10 07:18 PM
    I have Rogers' latest update....go further?

03-07-10 08:02 PM
    I have Rogers' latest update....go further?

What version of BBM are you currently running?
    03-07-10 11:25 PM
    considering he stated "I have Rogers' latest update....go further?" and the fact the 9700 comes with BBM 4.7 stock, i would say he doesnt have BBM 5.0.0.57.

OP goto www.blackberry.com/send/messenger in your blackberry browser and update your BBM.
    03-08-10 12:06 AM
    Yeah. They need to do it too. Also, they could just be fooling with you, get the message, delete it without reading it. That would explain the D and no R haha. Jk.

03-08-10 06:38 AM
    I and at least 3 others have had this exact issue this weekend. We have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc to no avail. We are all on different carriers but we all have the latest version of bbm. We have yet to figure out what the problem is and a solution.

03-08-10 07:41 AM
    Its not the stock OS. App version 5.0.0.351 if I remember correctly without checking was the last one rogers released for itself. We have sat and waited for hours and nothing showed. Should I wait or contact a rep? Sounds like some people are experiencing this as well.....signs of a larger bbm failure imminent?

03-08-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD