Just yesterday my conversations have been closing on their own. I could be in the middle of a convo waiting for a reply and once the screen comes back on after going black there will only be the response. the rest of the convo will have been gone.

At some points I had 2 conversations going and both of them would be cleared. I would bring up BBM to send a text and both convos would have been closed out. It stoped doing this for a few hours last night but started again this morning.

First time this has ever happend to me. No changes have been made to the phone. Service is on the Att network.

Any ideas?
    09-30-09 09:39 AM
    Sounds like a low memory issue to me, look up how to free up memory.
    09-30-09 09:43 AM
    Check your free memory and do a reset or battery pull. I've had that happen after lengthy conversations before and find my memory has dropped. The recurring hourglass is a good indicator that it's time to "pull".
    09-30-09 09:44 AM
    Thanks folks. Phone seems to be running fine, not slow or anthing and havent gotten the hourglass that I have noticed. I just pulled the battery and will check the memory as soon as its back on.
    09-30-09 09:50 AM
    I'm having trouble with my BBM. It used to show when someone was typing a message to you and then if you were in one message log you could see what someone else had typed to you below.

Also, I had a new message face at the top indicating it was new.

Now I can't see when anyone is typing. I don't see a message from someone else when I'm in a current message log and the face at the top doesn't show as new.

Help?
    09-30-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD