Everyday my bbm contacts list and messages get erased. I have to re-add the contact. Am I missing a setting someplace?
    06-30-10 10:51 AM
    I noticed this happens to me to. My contacts aren't actually gone, they're just hidden. I actually made a contact group called "cont" and added my contacts now that doesn't show up in BBM either. It's pretty annoying. Some days my contacts are there, other days they are not.

What version of BBM are you running?

BTW it says your device model is the HTC Incredible?
    06-30-10 11:43 AM
    What OS are you guys using? What BBM version? Is this happening after a reboot or just after sitting or just disappear right in front of your eyes?

That seems weird. Are these contacts you have in your addressbook also or not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 02:17 PM
    I'm running OS .419 and BBM 5.0.1.17. I can't recall if this happened on previous versions of BBM or not. It just happens randomly. Sometimes after a reboot, and other times when I've had the device running for a while. Some of my BBM contacts are in my address book, some are not.
    06-30-10 05:24 PM
    I'm running OS .419 and BBM 5.0.1.17. I can't recall if this happened on previous versions of BBM or not. It just happens randomly. Sometimes after a reboot, and other times when I've had the device running for a while. Some of my BBM contacts are in my address book, some are not.
    I think there is a newer version of BBM I could be wrong.
    07-01-10 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD