Greetings,

How can I refresh or reset my BBM contact list so that all aliases are removed and all PIN ID show the names of the contacts istead of just PIN only.

I recently upgraded from a BOLD 9000 to a BOLD 9700 (so far not very impressed) but I simply need my contacts to read as they did on OLD device.

The names are in the list at first but once I click "RE-INVITE" only the PIN is displayed, so I'm unable to identify the contact.

Hope I explained the problem clearly.

Blessings
    russnash likes this.
    03-24-10 04:20 PM
    Are you running the most current version of BBM with remote backup enabled? If so, delete BBM and reinstall. Point your BB browser to BlackBerry Messenger Then restore your contacts. If you dont have remote backup enabled, save ur contacts on your SD card.
    03-24-10 04:50 PM
    ...and you dont need to re-invite your contacts! Their phones will be updated with your new PIN
    03-24-10 05:12 PM
    Mines is actually doing the samething, it's annoying the mess out of me.

Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 09:48 PM
    i think it just needs time to finish updating properly. eventually, the proper name should come through.
    03-25-10 03:10 AM
    same problem, not all my contacts but only one is showing pin and to re-invite

by chance is anyone running the leaked 9700 .566?

seems that like leak has a few more problems than other leaks. such as the media player and sms delete

might downgrade back to .545
    03-25-10 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD