So for the past month or so whenever I do a battery pull on my 8900 all of my BBM contacts disappear and I have to restore them from my backup every time to get them back. I'm running OS 5.0.0.1036 with BBM version 5.0.1.41. Of the few other times a thread like this has been posted the only advice was to reinstall BBM or make sure you are running the latest version, both which I have done multiple times and it has yet to solve the problem.. any other ideas as to why this may be happening?
    03-02-11 11:33 PM
    So for the past month or so whenever I do a battery pull on my 8900 all of my BBM contacts disappear and I have to restore them from my backup every time to get them back. I'm running OS 5.0.0.1036 with BBM version 5.0.1.41. Of the few other times a thread like this has been posted the only advice was to reinstall BBM or make sure you are running the latest version, both which I have done multiple times and it has yet to solve the problem.. any other ideas as to why this may be happening?
    Had the same problem. What helped me: In BBM, go to options, then change the option 'sort contacts' to whatever parameter (just change it). Then your contacts should reappear permanently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD