Hi there!

I've been using BBM (the most recent update) on my bold 9700 and it was working fine until today. I opened up the application and the drop down menus for "Contacts" and "Conversations" no longer shows up. However, the "Blackberry Groups" bar is still there. I've received a number of bbms since this has happened, and I can view them in the messages folder. I can also respond once I open them in the messages folder. I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, which did nothing, and then I tried reinstalling the bbm app, which also did nothing. I went to my local phone store and they had no suggestions. PLEASE HELP! desperate.

thanks
    01-17-11 01:05 AM
    It's been happening tO a number of people, myself included. Afaik there is no fix but you can restore your contacts through the options menu or I find restarting th phone brigs it back but it sometimes takes 3 or 4 restarts for them to come back. Hopefully an update comes out soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 06:46 AM
    As Snoozer has said, just restore from your latest back up.
    I just hope you have an up to date back up.
    01-17-11 07:04 AM
    I have had the EXACT same problem. It is so annoying. Luckily it allows me to search through my contacts even though there is no contact list. Does anyone know of a new update coming out soon for bbm???
    01-26-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD