Hi

after 18 months of an o2 8900 i got an unlocked 9700 today. I did the device switch in dm6 and it moved everything over, 3rd party apps and all but for some reason even tho I have my bb contacts I don't actually have them on my list. I have to readd them all. I've read some threads with people talking about service books etc but i have no clue. I have both the bbs here and i vaguely remember o2 sending me a message and stuff wen i set up my old one last year but thats cos it was o2 branded, the one i have now is just open to all networks.

Are my contacts missing because I dont have some network setting? any ideas, Im seriously confused Also I dont think I have BIS or BES or watever that is, I never setup a blackberry email address i've just added my hotmail and yahoo. is that a problem?
    09-28-10 07:18 PM
    did you not have a backup on your media card?
    09-28-10 07:43 PM
    I did but it's the same problem. Big list of contacts, pretty pics, but I have to readd them all when I say hi. "xyz does not have you on their contact list..."
    09-28-10 07:45 PM
    The device switch didn't handle it correctly. Just contact each one on the list, and be thankful you have them all.
    09-28-10 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD