Hi everyone I'm having a really annoying and upsetting problem. For the past 2 days I have been trying to send BBMs and text messages to a contact on BBM who is also on my address book. When I send the text it seems like it sends and then when I BBM the same person it says delivered but they don't get it. And they don't get my phone calls either. So if anyone can help me that would be awesome because I really hate what's going on. If it helps I have the Bold 9780 and they have the curve 8900. Thx alot!
    05-09-11 07:13 AM
    If it is only this person, and all your other contacts work fine, perhaps it is an issue with their device/provider ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 07:17 AM
    They are on the same provider as me and yes it is just that person for texts and BBM's
    05-09-11 07:32 AM
    As well as I can see their recent updates but they can't see mine... And its driving me crazy plz help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 07:53 AM
    again, if out of all your contacts this is the only one causing issues, have your friend troubleshoot their phone as well... you should both update your host routing table / PRL, and push new service books to your devices. then pull out both the batteries and restart the devices, and see how it goes...
    05-09-11 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD