there's one contact on my bbm that i cant delete. nothing happens. i'm pending on her bbm but if she deletes me and adds me back, i get the invite but i cant click accept. if she deletes me and i send her a convo, bbm automatically asks if i want to reinvite. but when i click reinvite, nothing happens. i tried reinstalling bbm, i even reinstalled the OS. battery pulls. nothing....i was thinking about wiping it again and readding my contact list one by one, but that's a lot of work just to fix one contact.

if has anyone knows how to fix this. i'd greatly appreciate it..thanks
    07-05-11 06:12 AM
    If bbm is asking you to reinvite the contact then there might be a chance that user got a new BlackBerry or a new pin. That's what happened to me and she told me that she had gotten a new BlackBerry. Hope this helps
    07-06-11 03:53 AM
    Thanks for your reply. What happened was that my friend had lost her contact list and she had asked me to re add her. That's when i realised that i couldnt, and that i cant delete her. She tried to add me back but my status is pending for authorisation on her phone. i received her request but when i click accept nothing happens. On my phone she is there like an ordinary contact..i can chat with her like normal..just cant delete.
    07-06-11 07:43 AM
    Hmm... Odd. I think it's a problem on her end, not yours. Maybe if she did a battery pull it would work or did the stuff you tried. Ask her to try and see if it that helps
    07-06-11 12:53 PM
    i'm not sure who's phone the problem is on. she did a battery pull, nothing happened.
    07-07-11 11:43 AM
    Maybe have her reinstall bbm? That's the only thing I can think of..
    07-08-11 02:25 AM
    it's definitely my phone. i just tried to delete another contact and it wont. anyone?
    07-16-11 09:14 AM