Okay, so I just got my Tour a few days ago and everything was going fine. My BBM was working fine and the other day it was saying that all my contacts are 'unreachable'. It still says the same thing today. When I went to Manage Connections, it says that the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is 'Not Connected'. I don't know if this has anything to do with BBM, but does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    12-23-09 06:57 AM
    How is it working today? There was a major BIS server outage yesterday that was affecting millions of us. No BBM, no email, no browser, no data services basically.
    12-23-09 07:05 AM
    Are you on a BES plan through a company, or BIS on a personal account? If you're not a BES client, you won't show connected to BES.

In the last few days, there have been BIS issues resulting in data outages, start first with a Battery Pull, see if that resets the problem and clears it up.

If that works, cool, if not, log into BIS and click Help>Send Service Books.

There are still people not getting their BBM right now, so you may have to work at it a while.

There is also a BBM upgrade available, 5.0.0.57. A link can be found in the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 07:07 AM
    Actually, it just started working a few hours ago. I heard about the outage but I guess I over-looked it. Also, I appreciate the return suggestions. Thanks.
    12-23-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD