every once in awhile when i bbm somone who is available. after awhile if they dont answer of course sometimes it shows the usual clock looking thing meaning they received it but have not read it.. On occasion recently ive been seeing this red circle with an X in it. im curious as to what this means..
    07-17-09 10:27 AM
    I believe it means the user is not available. No signal, phone off, etc.
    07-17-09 10:30 AM
    I believe it means the user is not available. No signal, phone off, etc.

thats what i figured it meant.. i just wanted to make sure it wasnt something on my end.. because att was acting weird yesterday tower in the area must have been on the fritz.. calls were dropping data was going in and out. and every person i sent a bbm showed that .. i know usually it is not because of the network
    07-17-09 10:36 AM
    maybe they're all trying to ignore you... just kidding :-p
    07-17-09 10:52 AM
    maybe they're all trying to ignore you... just kidding :-p
    haha.. i would agree with you that they may be.. but i was responding to many of them and kept getting that.. and when the network fart ended they all came firing back at me with 2 mins of delays..
    07-17-09 11:00 AM
    I had a circle with a red dot in it. Next to it it had a number. It means that you have new apps to download. Go to the apps icon, click on myapps and then download the updates. It will go away after you reboot.
    01-10-10 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD