Hey everyone,
    Got a doubt more than a problem, really, the thing is, why is it when some people remove you from their BBM, they disappear from your BBM list altogether, but when some people remove you from their BBM, they are still on your list, and when you try and chat with them, you get a dialogue saying you're no longer on their list, and you can either re-invite them or delete them.
    Now, I have a theory here, I think when a person blocks you and removes you, then even they are removed from your BBM list, but when they just simply delete you and DO NOT block you, they still show up in your list.
    Any info or feedback would be appreciated!
    Cheers guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-11 04:22 AM
    Hey everyone,
    Got a doubt more than a problem, really, the thing is, why is it when some people remove you from their BBM, they disappear from your BBM list altogether, but when some people remove you from their BBM, they are still on your list, and when you try and chat with them, you get a dialogue saying you're no longer on their list, and you can either re-invite them or delete them.
    Now, I have a theory here, I think when a person blocks you and removes you, then even they are removed from your BBM list, but when they just simply delete you and DO NOT block you, they still show up in your list.
    Any info or feedback would be appreciated!
    Cheers guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know because I don't have a lot of contacts in BBM. Try your theory out with one of your BBM contacts and see if it fulfills your theory.
    12-01-11 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD