Hey there! I've posted this down in the help section specific to my phone (Bold 9000). But I wasn't sure if this was a general problem or not, so I'm posting it here aswell to see if anyone's experiencing it with other BB models.

I'm having trouble communicating with some of my contacts in BBM. Two of them are in London (England), and one is in North Carolina (US). I'm actually able to receive messages from them, but they can't receive from me. This has only been a problem since the RIM outage this week.

Communicating with PINs, I've tried file transfers (of which I get the request, but accepting does nothing). I've rebooted, deleted and reinvited. One of them at this point can't send invitations even. One is stuck in a contact authorization pending state, but can still send me messages, and the last is back on my contact list, but can't receive anything from me.

Anyone else having trouble still with messages in BBM? I've checked RIM's site, but all it says is that service has returned to normal as of the 13th.

Thanks!
    10-15-11 08:02 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, what's your location? ...Some of my friends in England (London) had issues reaching me earlier. They could get my messages but their contacts (including me) were not receiving their BBMs. It started with one first, who is on O2 but then others in London on different carriers began having the same issue... It's resolved now though because I am getting theirs.
    10-15-11 08:08 PM
    I'm in Montreal, Canada, with the Bell carrier. Not sure who they're with...
    10-15-11 08:20 PM
    ...I honestly wish I could help you more but unfortunately I can't. Hopefully another user can shed some light on this. If all else fails, may I suggest contacting your carrier?

All the best!
    10-15-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD