Hi, i backed up my BBM Contacts to my SD card then placed it on my desktop before i upgraded to os6. I have the Backup file on my desktop now. How can i restore it to my blackberry, it only gives the option to restore from the device...please help. Thanks!
    01-13-11 02:03 PM
    Put the backup back on to the SD card and the card back into your BlackBerry. From there, go into BBM options and there will be a restore option. Select that and then select use backup from device or something like that. You should be able to find it.
    01-13-11 02:51 PM
    Put the backup back on to the SD card and the card back into your BlackBerry. From there, go into BBM options and there will be a restore option. Select that and then select use backup from device or something like that. You should be able to find it.
    yeah it says restore from device but only will let me choose a file thats on the device (but the file is on the SD card, and i can't navigate to the SD card from there) what else can i do?
    01-13-11 03:39 PM
    yeah it says restore from device but only will let me choose a file thats on the device (but the file is on the SD card, and i can't navigate to the SD card from there) what else can i do?
    Use filescoutlite or beamexplorer to copy it to the device memory itself within /store/home/documents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD