Hi, for some reason there is an icon of one of my BBM contacts in my Instant Messaging folder. I can move it, hide it, but can't delete it. This has not happened with any of my other BBM contacts.

When I click on the icon it starts a BBM chat with this person. But I don't really want it there and am confused as to why my BB has chosen to put only this contact's icon in the folder.

Can someone explain this to me? thx
    10-18-09 05:52 AM
    so I deleted the contact in BBM and the icon went away. Still not sure why it was there.
    10-25-09 05:42 AM
    I have the same issue except the icons are showing up in my Downloads folder.

Yes that's right! Icons! I do not want to delete the contacts from BBM in order to get rid of this!

I hope someone is out there that could post a solution to getting rid of this!
    12-09-09 12:23 AM
    I have the same issue except the icons are showing up in my Downloads folder.

Yes that's right! Icons! I do not want to delete the contacts from BBM in order to get rid of this!

I hope someone is out there that could post a solution to getting rid of this!
    That's weird, same thing happened to me when I first got me Tour, except the icon ended up in the IM folder. Only way I could figure out how to get rid of it was to delete then re-add the contact, sorry
    12-09-09 12:31 AM
    Try this: go into BBM, highlight the person, then click the menu key, then scroll down to "show user on home screen" and see if it's checked.
    12-09-09 12:35 AM
    Brilliant! That did the trick!

Thanks Furballz!
    12-09-09 12:40 AM
    @Furballz . . . great suggestion . . . thanks!
    07-05-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD