My bold trackball went so i cannot extract information and I dont have have usb for my curve. How can i view my bbm contacts on desktop from having my bold plugged in so I can type them in my curve
    04-11-11 01:32 AM
    You can't.
    Simplest would be to get a USB cable for the curve and then switch devices.
    I thought the USB on the Bold and Curve is the same, Mini USB. Might be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-11 01:53 AM
    oppitronic.[net|de]

you might try BB Screen Stream, it is old, but it might work for your Bold 9000...
    04-11-11 06:48 AM
    Your carrier might be able to help you. Many of them have a machine that can connect 2 phones of ANY type and transfer the contact data. They will usually do this for free or for a minimal charge, for good customers.

Also are you sure your computer does not contain a backup you can use? Search your hard drive for *.ipd (might be called loaderbackup.ipd) and use the latest dated one. Just use DM and use the advanced options and JUST copy over the contacts database.
    04-11-11 08:51 AM
    The USB on the Bold and Curve is the Same.
    I have the 8900 and 9780, They use the Same USB Cable
    04-11-11 09:07 AM
    The USB on the Bold and Curve is the Same.
    I have the 8900 and 9780, They use the Same USB Cable
    Not entirely sure but it sounds like the OP has an old Bold 9000 they're having the issues with. The only Bold to ever have a trackball was the 9000, and that device uses a mini usb. I'm pretty sure the OP would know if the usb ports were the same anyway...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-11 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD