So, here is my situation. I have changed my cellphone number and have done a wipe out on my phone, in order to longer communicate with some people on my bbm. I did not want to delete contacts because I thought it might be a rude way to not talk to some people, but I noticed that the people I had not deleted from bbm still had me as a bbm contact on their phones. If someone I do not want to talk to still has me on bbm, and they message me... will it come through to me in any way (via text message) if they do not have my new number?
    11-04-11 10:28 AM
    Changing cell number will not do anything for you.
    As long as your pin is the same (And it will be unless you get a different phone[As in a different phone{For example a 9930 to another 9930}]) they will be able to contact you.

If you delete them, and they try to BBM you, they will get a message saying that they have to add you on BBM.
    11-04-11 10:33 AM
    Yeah, just delete them. If you don't want to talk to them anyways then it doesn't really matter if they get a little ticked that you deleted them. Screw em!

@DeathCommand See you got that 9930 you wanted so badly. How do you like it? (Good job on the CB video by the way.)
    11-04-11 10:46 AM
    One suggestion, remember to do the option "ignore future invitations"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD