Just upgraded from .199 to .250 (East Asia) and the phone is running fine. But there is an issue with BBM and Auto Lock.

Usually when you click "Clear History" all the comments on the screen will be erased right? It does not do that now. After you click "clear history" you can still see the comments on the screen (gone from the memory, I think), and you need to click the escape button to completely erase them from your screen. The .199 version does not have this issue as I recall.

I have tried various .250 versions over the last few days - Rogers and other East Asia versions. All the same.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this?

The Auto Lock function does not work either. Have set the settings to 'default,' still the same....

Pls share your thoughts, or ways to fix these issues, if any. Many thanks
    07-26-09 09:21 PM
    Just upgraded from .199 to .250 (East Asia) and the phone is running fine. But there is an issue with BBM and Auto Lock.

Usually when you click "Clear History" all the comments on the screen will be erased right? It does not do that now. After you click "clear history" you can still see the comments on the screen (gone from the memory, I think), and you need to click the escape button to completely erase them from your screen. The .199 version does not have this issue as I recall.

I have tried various .250 versions over the last few days - Rogers and other East Asia versions. All the same.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this?

The Auto Lock function does not work either. Have set the settings to 'default,' still the same....

Pls share your thoughts, or ways to fix these issues, if any. Many thanks
    about ur 'clear history' might be just a theme issue, change ur theme to the default and try. the 'auto look' try BerryAddon work perfect for me.... http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad
    Last edited by pikelon; 07-26-09 at 09:34 PM.
    07-26-09 09:28 PM
    about ur 'clear history' might be just a theme issue, change ur theme to the default and try. the 'auto look' try BerryAddon work perfect for me....
    Nope, does not work either with default theme(s). In fact I tried this with .231 version as well - same issue. Initially I thought it was a common issue with .2xx versions, but wish to check with fellow berry users for comments.

Are you using .250 too? So it's correct then, the original auto lock function does not work? Thanks
    07-26-09 09:39 PM
    yes running .250 and never used the default auto lock.
    07-26-09 09:45 PM
    yes running .250 and never used the default auto lock.
    what about your bbm? any issue with 'clear history' function?
    07-26-09 09:51 PM
    have the 'save message history' off, do not need my messages to be saved if ill be deleting them later.
    07-26-09 09:59 PM
    Changed the AutoLock settings to default, until you see "AutoLock' in normal fonts under applications list (not in bold), soft restarted the phone. Now it works....strange.

BBM's "clear (conversation) history" issue remains. I can still see the conversation on the screen until I click escape button. Probably not a big deal, but it's been bugging me over the last few days.

Anyone else having the same issue with 'clear history' function?
    Last edited by mw888; 07-27-09 at 12:33 AM.
    07-26-09 10:26 PM
    yes.... however i dont consider it an 'issue'

all you have to do it press the back button, and the next time you go back into the conversation it will be empty....

maybe its just something they just changed with the new build, but nothing to be concerned about....

and i dont use autolock so i dont know....
    07-27-09 02:46 AM
    I got the message to upgrade my OS on AT&T Bold 12 days ago. New OS is 4.6.0.297. Ran the upgrade and have since had the same Clear History issue. Used to just clear the prior conversation but not close it. Now when you clear nothing happens until you back out. It does not leave the conversation open, it closes it. Basically same function as "End Converstation" but in two steps instead of one.

Would LOVE to see it back the way it was. Hard to believe they can break something that worked fine.
    10-27-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD