Hi guys, not a huge problem here, but I have a BBM chat in my main messages folder that won't delete... When I choose delete, then end chat, nothing happens, it just stays there. It wasn't even really a chat either- I just wanted to read this person's status, and I guess the cursor ended up in the space where I'm supposed to type something, and the 'chat' ended up in my messages folder. And now I can't delete it(I tried a couple battery pulls)... Help, this non-chat won't go away. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by yogi2000; 07-04-10 at 11:48 PM.
    07-04-10 11:42 PM
    Go into your message folder and hit Menu>Inbox Settings then uncheck Email Accounts and Other Message Types. Should keep unwanted messages out of your main message folder. Then find the message in BBM and end it.
    07-05-10 02:26 AM
    Did you try going to your 'Messages' folder, going all the to the top, hit the menu key, and choose 'Delete Prior'?
    07-05-10 12:34 PM
    Thanks for the help... I actually didn't have to do any of those things- I looked today and the message is gone. I guess after I deleted 5 or 6 times it finally got the hint!

07-05-10 04:06 PM
    Thanks for the help... I actually didn't have to do any of those things- I looked today and the message is gone. I guess after I deleted 5 or 6 times it finally got the hint!

I wonder what happened...

But anyways, that's great the message is gone.
    07-06-10 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD