How do prevent the chat room from lagging? sometimes I would get messages 5 min later....
    02-02-10 04:15 PM
    Make sure you clear the chat every once in a while(when in chat click BB Key>Clear Chat). It automatically deletes material older than 3 days, but if there is a lot of people in the chat it can add up quick and cause lag. I also delete the Group Updates.
    02-02-10 07:02 PM
    i delete all of those regularly. Still lags though. Most my friends in the chat room doesn't have the same problem as me. Kinda weird since we're all in the same network.
    02-02-10 07:17 PM
    I have had the same problem in very busy group chats. I think the new groups are great, but there is a lot of work that needs done with them. This lag, the inability to NOT receive near constant updates from the group, etc. I've deleted any groups I've joined and am holding off until specifically my last complaint up there (turning off notifications about group chats photos etc) is dealt with. ;(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 08:37 PM
    interesting....im actually gonna try deleting them now
    02-02-10 08:48 PM
    Im part of a group right now with like 20 people and dont notice any lag though. I have my settings to not save the pictures, keep chat for: 1 day, turned off the message list integration, and turned the group notifications to silent.
    02-02-10 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD