Hey guys! I got this on BBM today, and they said that it was on the news? Is it true? Can anyone confirm it? Thanks!

Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of RIM Blackberry) we have had an over usage of user names on Blackberry Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or blackberry will no longer recognise your pin. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
    BlackBerry about To Lose A lot Of People This is the real broadcast from Blackberry All rights reserved.

Broadcast this message to every single contact on your BBM to reset your display picture, sorry for any inconvenience
    *ITS ON THE NEWS SO ITS TRUE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 06:14 AM
    There is a lot of this going around.

Its all a hoax.
    RIM knows exactly who is active because they have all the PINs registered.

Just delete this. Also do some looking around on here, there are a few posts on this already.
    Jaerho likes this.
    12-09-10 06:32 AM
    I got the same message from my son who was all worried he had to do something too!!

Did not look right to me either.

Always Crackberry nation to see the truth out threre
    12-09-10 06:35 AM
    Haha. Jim Balsamic. That's funny.
    I hate these chain letter things. Have actually deleted a few contacts because I get one or two of these things every day from them. If I'm not busy when I get one I will gladly sit there for 10 minutes and just send it back to them 100 times and overload their phones. i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 10:38 AM
    12-09-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD