Hi all,

I got a problem here. I can't send picture via BBM to any BBM contact since I upgrade to BBM ver 6. I can't select the 'send' button after choosing the picture i wanted to send.
    I have tried to re-installing the BBM by replacing the old BBM program but the problem persist. my current BBM version is 6.0.0129

I read from other forum that the problem solved by re-installing the BBM via Desktop Manager. But I didn't found any program list from my device when i plugged it on with the Desktop Manager 6.

Anyone ever encountered this problem? Please help.
    08-15-11 07:37 AM
    This is a BBM issue, not a 9780 issue. Check the right forum, it's a known problem.
    08-15-11 07:42 AM
    It'll only send if the file size is below a certain file size in my experience. Can't send a 100kb picture but can send a 40kb one. BBM 6 is also laggy as ****.
    08-15-11 08:12 PM
    It'll only send if the file size is below a certain file size in my experience. Can't send a 100kb picture but can send a 40kb one. BBM 6 is also laggy as ****.
    Not at all around here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 08:31 PM
    Was having the same problem. Sign up for the Blackberry Beta Zone and download the latest BBM from there. I just did that and am back to sending pics without a problem...might just be me but seems to be running quicker too.

Good luck.
    09-10-11 01:16 PM
    I had this problem for like a week now and I finally found a fix.
    The problem was that BBM was not resizing the picture to a smaller size like it usually would, it was just sending the original >1mb picture, that's why you couldn't send it.
    Anyway, while I was trying to backup my contact list locally, my phone told me theres not enough space and I knew that not having enough space had to do with the sending picture issue. So I thought what if when bbm resizes a picture it saves it temporarily on the device memory and when theres no space on the device memory it can't resize? And then I went into file manager and deleted like 4mbs of data and I could send pictures again
    10-15-11 02:04 PM
    Check out my message here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...20#post6773520

That might be your anwer?
    10-18-11 08:32 AM
    I do have the same problem and i cant send pictures on bbm. Please, can you tell me where i can find the "file manager"?
    Thank you!
    10-26-11 06:09 PM
    guys the new version officially released from RIM and you can download it from your bb browser go to BlackBerry Messenger

enjoy
    10-28-11 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD