07-17-10 01:32 PM
33 12
tools
    Beautitful Picture and yes the day is ending,back to work tomorrow,crap.
    One last question for the evening,I was using the Desktop Manager software and i seen an option to remove Windows Live Messenger,,I dont use it so would it have any effect on other programs if i were to uninstall?
    07-05-10 08:03 PM
    There's a lot that can be removed. Won't hurt with rare exception, and any IM would be fine. The advantage would be more available memory. Here's my guide to upgrading. You can follow it, install the OS you currently have, remove what you don't use, and run loader.exe to have it taken off the phone.

Damn! Did you have to mention work?
    07-05-10 08:11 PM
    I will have to check your program out later ,theres a program i used before call Shrink but i dont think there the same lol, and thank you again for the help,right now its movie time(invictus).
    Works a four letter word, thanks again untill the next time.
    07-05-10 08:45 PM
    That's a full guide, though it has a link for shrink. I need to update that, as there's a new and better version. Should be fixed before the movie ends.
    07-05-10 08:50 PM
    Allright great, but no rush, I like to see a picture of that phone of yours BBW,thats some description. Im off to the movies
    07-05-10 08:56 PM
    I love BB Messenger Groups, but I'm having one problem: for some reason, I can't get it to make a sound when something is posted to the group. My sister is having the same problem, but her boyfriend is not. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere? If so, I can't seem to find it. I'm normally pretty adept at these things, but this has me feeling like I've lost my mind.
    07-17-10 12:46 PM
    I love BB Messenger Groups, but I'm having one problem: for some reason, I can't get it to make a sound when something is posted to the group. My sister is having the same problem, but her boyfriend is not. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere? If so, I can't seem to find it. I'm normally pretty adept at these things, but this has me feeling like I've lost my mind.
    There's the settings in profiles that need set for new BBM message, along with going into group details (Open the group->Menu->View Group Details), then set it like this:

Posted from my berSupercharged Onyx at Idon'tneednostinkin'mobileview.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 01:19 PM
    Thanks so much! Actually, I had that setting correct, but the phone's sound profile was set to silent for bb messenger groups! Once I fixed that, it started working like a charm. Thanks again!!
    07-17-10 01:32 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD