i have a very annoying bbm bug about once a week i will keep getting bbm notifications saying i got a new message but i dont have a message anywhere in bbm not even in the groups. i did battery pulls like crazy and it wouldnt get rid of it. is there any fix for this? ive just been deleting bbm and restoring my contact list but thats a pain.
    01-10-10 06:57 PM
    oHhh my!! that's exactly the same reason i just went to the CB forums right now. i've been having the same exact issue and some!

ever since i installed the latest BBM (right after the RIM outage) i've been getting all the bugs. First installation the bbm notifications will not clear. I would get a new msg and read it and reply but the notification on the top of my home screen will not clear. At one point i supposedly had 5 new chats but in reality i had none. then i deleted and reintalled BBM and now i get random notifications alerts saying i have a new bbm but i dont. the LED wont stop flashing so i have to BBM myself to actually get a new msg and to stop the LED flashing. BUT THEN NOTIFICATIONS WONT CLEAR AS WELL. WTF!!!

I HATE THE NEWST BBM!

so please.. someone tell me something other than battery pulls and deleting and reinstalling. or give me a link to download the old bbm
    Last edited by coldfeet06; 01-10-10 at 08:12 PM.
    01-10-10 08:09 PM
    lol wow i kno it sucks
    01-10-10 09:23 PM
    I also have a problem with BBM. People e-mail me telling me that they send me a message on BBM but I dont receive it. Then I sent them a BBM message and they reply then it works again. Any ideas?
    01-11-10 04:06 AM
    For those with BBM indicators that won't go away, check for Status updates in the BBM and Groups. I've noticed that it isn't very obvious when you have a new contact request, or group calendar item.
    01-11-10 06:31 PM
    i checked everywhere trust me
    01-11-10 08:59 PM
    You may also want to check you "main message folder" I have this one hidden and sometimes when a registration message etc comes in it gets placed there. Good luck... Just a thought
    01-11-10 09:03 PM
    ive tried that to still no messages in there but thanks. maybe that could be other ppls problem.
    01-12-10 04:34 AM
    i disabled my updates so it cant be bc of that for me
    01-13-10 06:55 PM
    i disabled my updates so it cant be bc of that for me
    how do you disable BBM Notifactions?
    01-25-10 01:07 AM
    ahh I am not alone!! Bless you for this thread!!
    01-25-10 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD