Hello, I have contract with Nextel, right now I have an i776 but I want to purchase a 8350i Blackberry. I already saw some good ones in ebay, and I might buy one already. I have a few questions:

When I get my blackberry I am going to insert my sim and then it will work.
    But how can I install BBM on it? Is there a way to keep paying my regular contract of my i776 with Nextel and to have the 8350i with bbm and internet?

THANK YOU
    09-25-10 02:20 PM
    You need to setup a blackberry data plan or social plan for it to work.
    09-25-10 03:47 PM
    So I would have to change the plan I have with nextel?

So there is no way that I can put the bbm and internet for free, and keeping the same plan I have and keep paying the same?
    Bebasue if I change plans i would pay much more a month, and thats what i dont want haha.
    09-25-10 04:33 PM
    So I would have to change the plan I have with nextel?

So there is no way that I can put the bbm and internet for free, and keeping the same plan I have and keep paying the same?
    Bebasue if I change plans i would pay much more a month, and thats what i dont want haha.
    BlackBerry Messenger will not work without a BlackBerry data plan (BIS). Unfortunately there is no other way. If you want it, you will need to pay the fees for BIS.
    09-25-10 04:38 PM
    Sorry dude, no free data.

It would be GREAT, but yeah can't do it.

What I would do is call retentions and see if they will add it for a discounted price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD